LOT network members can receive a 15% discount (a saving of $135 when using the code LOTNETWORK online. Register here
IP in the Auto Industry is an unmissable event for IP professionals in the auto industry, taking place at the Waterview Loft in downtown Detroit on May 4.
Building on the success of the inaugural event in 2016, IP in the Auto Industry: Risk and Opportunity in a Changing Landscape will once again bring together leading auto industry professionals to share best practices. Attendees will hear from IP leaders in the sector as they discuss the challenges they face in developing world-class IP strategies at a time of profound change.
Among those already confirmed in speaking faculty are:
· William Coughlin, president and assistant general counsel, Ford Global Technologies, LLC and Ford Motor Company
· Mark Duell, principal counsel, Honda Patents and Technologies North America
· Janet Lee, general counsel, Here Corporation
· Antun Peakovic, director, intellectual property, Americas, Schaeffler Group USA
· Mark Sparschu, vice president and chief IP counsel, Lear Corporation
This immersive, one-day event will provide a highly focused, content-led program with in-depth panel discussions on topics including:
How to build a resilient IP-led R&D innovation program
Understand the IP challenges posed by technology convergence
Effective patent risk management strategies
Navigating federal and international regulations for the after-parts market
Maximizing IP protection across the supply chain.